Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Amazing!

I loved everything about this!

The style was incredible. The humor was great. The animation was extremely nice as well.

This is an instant favorite of mine.

Good job!

My Science Project :] My Science Project :]

FANTASTIC IDEA!

Wow...this is one of the greatest cartoons I have ever seen on this site, and I've been going here for over 6 years.

AMAZING. The idea of pausing the action was great. I was laughing so hard throughout this entire cartoon.

Keep up the good work!

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

I like to put "freaking" in the middle of words.

I liked it alot.

Bravo my friend! Bra-freaking-vo!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

o-freaking-h.... did i do it right?

Leave MuiMui Alone!!! Leave MuiMui Alone!!!

incredible

that was just plain amazing!

hilarity to the extreme

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

I love this series so much

Wow, every episode has blew me away, but this one went even farther...that ending is phenomenal!

Oedipus's RAD Adventure Oedipus's RAD Adventure

Theeebes, not thee-bees

this was alright, some of the elements of the story were wrong (Oedipus was nailed by his feet, not his hands)

Otherwise, it was alright, I love this story, and I think it was an alright interpretation overall (especially considering the time constraint)

MarIsPotatoes responds:

Hahaha, yeah, many people said stuff about the accuracy of the flash

And I usually respond by saying "IT'S MY VERSION, BEEYOTCH". It's nothing too big anyways

Pac-man on Crack Pac-man on Crack

Sorry man

The song this is from is called "Mope"

anyways, this wasnt that good, the lip syncing was horrible, and Pacman's constant movement got distracting and annoying

keep trying though

x-icicle-x responds:

Uh, ok.

F&R Test F&R Test

I liked the animation

You were actually pretty good with the animation, but the fox/rabbit sex thing was just immature (no offense)

i'd like to see a more serious, longer animation with this style, so keep going on with it, man

FoxxieCreations responds:

This was only an experiment, but there's certainly no sex involved with this animation! I know the gag's not made clear in this but the fox was suppose to have crashed into a tree with wallpaper pasted on it. Thanks for the additional support anyway, I will continue animating.

Time Shift Drawing Time Shift Drawing

Cool...

I liked this, being able to see the original was a nice touch too

Pokémon, the climax Pokémon, the climax

Incredible

WOW! I loved it! That was awesome. Plenty of laughs the whole way through.

RogerregoRRoger responds: